Sunday Bible Study 9 am
Sunday Worship Service 10 am
Children Church 11 am
Wednesday Bible Study 7 pm
Friday Intercessory Prayer 6 pm
Women Ministry 3rd Saturday
Men Ministry 4th Saturday
Nursing Home Min. (every other ) 1st Sat.
Jail Ministry Biweekly
8144 Tidemill Road
Hayes, VA 23072 804.642.9612
P.O. Box 1811 Hayes, VA 23072
Trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do: 1. Admit that you are a sinner. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5) "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent:" (Acts 17:30)
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9)
4.Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour."For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10) "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
What to pray: Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)
If you have received Jesus Christ as your Saviour, as a Christian you should: 1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better. "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15)
2. Talk to God in prayer every day. "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22).
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" (Matthew 28:19) "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." (Hebrews 10:25)
4. Tell others about Christ. "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15) "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16)
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment. • Get baptized as commanded by Christ. • Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ. • Spend time with God each day. Find a local church where you can worship God.